Friday, August 9, 2013

Books I'm Dying to Have

While looking through the New York Times website for a current event article for my history summer homework, I got distracted and for some reason or another I ended up on Amazon. I was browsing the different books and adding things to my cart to remember which books I wanted to get and after procrastinating for about half an hour, I saw that my cart had about $200 worth of stuff. So, first I decided to create a new wish list in which I put those books into instead of having them in my cart and  second, I decided to do a post on the top five books I really wanted.


So, I just realized that the last minute and a half of my video was inexplicably cut so I'll just tell you that the fifth book that I really want is The Rising by Kelley Armstrong. This is the last book in the Darkness Rising series and it's a spin off series from The Darkest Powers series. In the description of The Rising it stated that some old characters might be making an appearance again, so I'm hoping that the characters from The Darkest Powers series will make an appearance in this book and that the two series will sort of mesh together. Well that was it.  I hope you liked the video and crossing my fingers that next time it won't get cut off.

Books Mentioned:
Biting Bad by Chloe Neill
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stafvater
If I should Die by Amy Plum
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong


Don't forget to go to the Quizzes/Polls Tab and vote 'Yay' or 'Nay' on the video post

No comments:

Post a Comment