Sunday, August 11, 2013

Top 5 Books I Can't Wait For #2

 Welcome to the second Top 5 Books I Can't Wait For post! So, let's just get right to it. Starting off the list is:

Endless Knight by Kresley Cole: Endless Knight is the second book in the Arcana Chronicles, the first being Poison Princess. I absolutely fell in love with Poison Princess and I actually reviewed it so if you want to check it out go to the archive section. I hadn't previously read the book and only read it because it was being offered as a free read on figment.com; however, I am really glad I read the book. I can't wait to find out more about Evie's powers and what she'll do with them. I also can't wait to see what will happen between her and Jackson, plus let's just say that if she doesn't want him I'll gladly take him lol! This book comes out on October 1st so hopefully time will fly by fast!


Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater: This is the sequel to The Raven Boys. Let's just start off my saying that I'm a huge fan of Maggie Stiefvater's books. In the first book Blue, Gansey, and they boys go on an adventure trying to find the ley lines. For this book I really want to know if Gansey and Blue's relationship will bloom and if it does you'll probably hear me fangirling about it when I do a post. Also, I want to know what will happen after the huge, mind blowing, and epicly awesome ending of The Raven Boys. Overall, I can't wait to get my hands on this book that comes out on September 17. Hopefully it can be an early birthday gift!


Teardrop by Lauren Kate: I loved Lauren Kate's Fallen series and I was sad when it came to an end, but now I'm excited to see what she'll write about next in her new book Teardrop. This book is about a girl, Eureka, who's told never to cry. She is seemingly alone after her mother dies in an accident and the only people she has to rely on is her childhood friend and a mysterious boy Ander, who seems to know things about her that others don't. Eureka is left with a mystery to solve to understand who she is, with a locket and a fairy tale book, which might not be a fairy tale after all. By its description the book already sounds like a must read and I have high expectations because it was written by Ms. Kate. Hopefully it'll live up to my expectations and I can't wait to read it when it comes out on October 22.


A Radiant Sky by Jocelyn Davies: A Radiant Sky is the third and final book in the A Beautiful Sky series. After reading the second book and discovering that instead of choosing the light or the darkness Skye chose the rogues I was extremely curious as to how this series would end and who Skye will end up with, if any one. I loved her character because she chose to forge her own path even though it was difficult because she would technically be betraying Asher, the guy she loves who was sent to convince her to side with the Darkness, and Devin, who was sent to convince her to join the Light. I'm both sad and excited for this book to come out because the series will be ending and I won't be able to read about the characters' lives anymore but I will be able to see how their journey will end. I can't wait until September 24 when this book comes out and hopefully I'll get this book as an early birthday present as well!


The Liberator by Victoria Scott: The Liberator is the second book in the Dante Walker series and it is the sequel to The Collector. I enjoyed the first book, even though the main girl character, Charlie, annoyed me. However, I like this series because it's told completely from the Dante's point of view, which is something that I had never read about before. Usually the books that I read are told completely in the heroine's point of view or it alternates between the heroine's and hero's point of view. I'm excited to see where Dante's story will go and how his relationship with Charlie will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment