From one of my past posts you know that books inspire movies but books also inspire shows. Here are some my favorite shows that books have inspired:
(The Vampire Diaries on the CW)
Reasons why I watch the TV show while I already read the books:
1) Stefan!! He is GORGEOUS!! I mean have you seen Paul Wesley?!
2) Klaus!! He is GORGEOUS as well!!!
3) Even though I read the books I'm still surprised by what goes on
4) As my sister and best friend would argue Ian Somerhalder. He's okay but he's just not Stefan
5) I love the romance and drama that goes on in this series
(The Secret Circle on the CW)
Although I didn't read the series my friend, who had read it, told me it was really good, so I decided to see the show. At the beginning I really liked it and kept up with it but as school came into the picture along with all my other shows, such as Suits and Covert Affairs, I just couldn't keep up with the show. Eventually I feel so far behind that the season had ended and I had only watched about 5 episodes. The show got cancelled and I didn't even finish the first series; however, I would like to see it fully one day.
(Grimm on NBC)
Grimm as you can tell my the series name is based on the Grimms' fairy tales. I love this series because it's a new take on the fairy tales that we thought we knew. I also love the graphics that they use for these fairy tale creatures. Plus add action, romance, secrets, lies, betrayal, and I'm a sucker for this show. Plus Nick isn't that bad looking either (hint he's the one holding the axe).